World’s Fastest Man Usain Bolt receives chiropractic care
Worlds fastest man gets adjusted and receives chiropractic care...do you?
Usain Bolt the worlds fastest man, current world record holder, reigning olympic gold medalist utilises chiropractic care to be at his best! Do you?
Chiropractic care has been helping olympic athletes of all nations achieve ever greating feats of athletic performance at this years London Olympic games.
Usain Bolt is a Jamaican sprinter and a five-time World and three-time Olympic gold medalist. He is the world record and Olympic record holder in the 100 metres, the 200 metres and (along with his teammates) the 4×100 metres relay and the reigning Olympic champion in these three events.
Many, unfortunately, turn to chiropractic care only after they have been injured. But, in addition to improving performance, speed and agility, ongoing chiropractic care can offer several health and wellness benefits vital to everyone:
- Improved Posture
- Increased Range of Motion
- Increased Flexibility
- Reduced Risk of Injury
- Reduced Migraines and Severe Headaches
- Improved Recovery After Sports Injuries
- Increased Blood Circulation and Oxygen Flow in Body
- Pain Reduction in Major Joints
- Better Focus and Concentration
- Reduced Stress
- Improved Immune System (for warding off common illnesses and diseases)
Here at Wellspring Chiropractic our team looks after athletes of all levels and disciplines to get the most out of their bodies.