Six Easy Tips to Enjoy
the Silly Season!
Let’s admit it, ’tis the season to be silly! It’s time to relax, enjoy, laugh, eat, drink and be merry! But it’s definitely not time to turn our backs on our healthy lifestyles! It’s time to enjoy… and SURVIVE the silly season!
- Stay hydrated. Don’t forget water is literally your best friend during the festive season!
- Make BETTER alcohol choices. Go for organic wine and if you like spirits mix it with lime and soda. Don’t forget in between each alcoholic beverage, drink a large glass of water.
- Exercise! Holidays are NO excuse to stop exercising. You actually have more time to exercise! Make sure you have fun and make it social! Think backyard cricket, bike rides, a swim at the beach, volleyball in the pool!
- Make social outings active! Instead of meeting friends for lunch, what about a morning walk and healthy brunch?
- Don’t over eat! Just because there’s amazing delish food in front of you doesn’t mean you have to eat it all (we know… crazy right?). Think of the benefits: there will be more left overs for lunch the next day and you’ll stay on the healthy track!
- Last but definitely not least, keep up with your regular Chiropractic visits!